Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Satisfied Customer

Hello:

I purchased two of your ART targets a few weeks ago. I was looking at your targets on the web and wasn’t sure which targets I needed. I called your customer service number for help on deciding which targets would work for me. I shoot 45 pistol, 223 rifle and shotgun. I spoke with Gary and he was a big help. His advice not only got me the right target, but it saved me money. We had the chance to use them yesterday and I am very satisfied and impressed! The ART balls are great. We were shooting them up the backstop and they would roll back to us. We could keep them rolling non stop until out of ammo. I’m not sure, but we used up about 1500 to 2000 rounds of ammo between all of us and the ART targets weren’t hurt at all. We were even using deer slugs. We had a great time with your targets. Thanks Gary.


A Satisfied Customer,

Jason, C.

Mesa, AZ

No comments: