Thursday, December 28, 2006

Holiday Targets

Dear Jeff and Just Shoot Me Products Staff:

I just wanted to wish you and your staff a happy and safe holiday and thank you for your generous gift of additional targets that arrived for Christmas, along with the order that my wife, Sandy, had placed for me. It sure was a nice surprise.

As a police officer and shooting enthusiast, I continue to appreciate your innovative products as being the safest, most versatile and fun reactive targets on the market as well as great training tools for a wide variety of applications. Your attention quality (some of my targets have thousands of rounds on them and are still usable) along with your "old fashioned values" type dedication to customer service and satisfaction, are things rarely seen nowadays.

I have attached a few photographs of some of my targets "being tested" right after Christmas.



Thanks again!
Lonny C
Illinois

No comments: